Motivation: These times it is important to show up with the own oppinion again.
Built with Hugo using a theme I created on my own theme from the template provided by
hugo new theme. With absolutely minimal CSS I created myself after I asked myself why even with a minimal CSS frameworks like mini.css the content of my new webpage disappeared. I asked myself then: Has web development really become that complicated? I just like to put content onto the web :). This is no criticism regarding mini.css which is way smaller than other frameworks I found.
Thanks go to:
- Micheal Heap for his tutorial “Creating a new Hugo theme”
- Lukas Joswiak for his minimal theme “Etch” (Github). I learned quite a bit how it all fits together by looking at this.
- Regis Philibert for his tutorial on multi language support “Hugo Multilingual Part 1: Content translation”
- And of course the Hugo developers for Hugo and its documentation.
- I also looked at some other themes and web resources to find the information I needed.